Carrot Incarnate Carrot Incarnate

BLEGH!!!

That was awesome. Short, somewhat pointless, but awesome. I wish there was more flash like this. Good graphics, somewhat choppy animation, but with only a week, wow. It's like the flash animations I've made, only better. Good job. If you'd ever like to work on something together, count me in.

Pi :: Part one Pi :: Part one

HA HA!

YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

but then again...so am I...

and yet I've never ben mi ...

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Everything a Newgrounds cartoon should be.

Where did you get the plot for this cartoon? It's totally genious! The originality is incredulous! I love this cartoon! Although, you should probably have rated it M for the amount of swearing. Definately a 5. Keep up the excellent work Mr. Teatro!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 5 Zelda: Heroic Rage 5

Good work

By far, the best Zelda cartoon on this site I have ever seen. Good job and keep it up SolidSacketh!

SolidSacketh responds:

haha thanks.

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

W00T! YEAH!!

This movie was great. Totally hillarious where Mike tore up that other dude. HA! This should be a Newgrounds classic up there with Pico.

Evil-Dog responds:

Hehehe thanks

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

This is some great stuff.

Oh my, it's all so true. This is the typical Dragonball Z episode. They talk about macho crap for 29 and 1/2 minutes, almost fight, and then screen the credits. This is an awesome parody. Keep it up Phelouser. The artwork and animation looked official too.

-True North- -True North-

This was hilarious!

The voices were inspired. The animation was awesome. Truly, a 5+!!!

Ninja Attack Ninja Attack

Sort-of-amusing

Not bad, but not very interesting either.